We just moved into a new house.… okay, 3 months ago… but it was a completely full, lived in house (Steve’s grandparents’ house). We spent forever moving all their stuff out (to the basement) and our stuff in. Our stuff is still all over. Plus all the things that come with having a new house.… our “honey-do” list is never-ending!
TwitterMoms teamed up with ServiceLine (read about it here) to hear about “5 Things On Your ‘Honey-Do’ List That Never Get Done.” Here’s mine:
1. Rip down the wallpaper is Ryan’s room and paint it! (I swear, this will NEVER get done.)
2. Plant a fruit and veggie garden
3. Empty our storage unit we’ve had through 3 moves now (and pay $50/month for!)
4. Move a massive china cabinet out of here (to the basement or just sell it! But it’s super heavy).
5. Make (or more realistically BUY — if I can find one I like) a crib skirt for Ryan’s crib!!! You have no idea how frustrating it is to have a 4 month old whose nursery isn’t finished yet! (okay, I’m sure some of you probably do) It’s driving me crazy!
*Disclaimer: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and ServiceLive blogging program to be eligible to receive $100 in ServiceLive Bucks. For more information on how you can participate, click here.