I’m sure you’re familiar with RetailMeNot… it’s the most widely used online coupon site in the US! I know that every time I shop online I look for coupons first and always check out what RetailMeNot has listed.
RetailMeNot just announced the launch of its new online magazine! Introducing.… The Real Deal by RetailMeNot!
The Real Deal by RetailMeNot is a lifestyle magazine that delivers daily shopping, fashion, beauty, parenting, personal finance, and seasonal advice to help consumers get more out of their shopping experience for less.
To celebrate this exciting launch, if visitors to The Real Deal by RetailMeNot simply share the online magazine with their friends, they’ll be registered to win a $25 STARBUCKS gift card! They got me – you guys know I’ll do just about anything for Starbucks. From March 6 to March 15, RetailMeNot will be giving away 20 gift cards per day for all 10 days. The more you share, the more chances you have to win!
Here are some examples of the featured sections you’ll find in The Real Deal online magazine:
- Savings Campaign –advice from well-known thought leaders helps consumers become smarter shoppers and empowers young people to own their economic success.
- Weekly Coupon Roundup — published on Tuesdays, this series features a curated roundup of RetailMeNot’s best coupons of the week, often themed around a holiday or seasonal event.
- Seasonal Gift Guides — from Valentine’s Day to Christmas and every holiday in between, this series makes gift giving easy by highlighting the hottest products in each category and matching them to the best deals. ((This is my favorite!))
- Trae’s Tips — Trae’s articles are a blend of news reporting and opinion, and range from product roundups to shopping tips.
- What’s In Store — In this series The Real Deal by RetailMeNot editors talk to insiders at well-known retailers and ask them all the questions consumers want to know.
It’s easy, just check out The Real Deal by RetailMeNot by visiting http://bit.ly/ZiiuJY and share it to win some delicious Starbucks! Or you can send it my way I’m off to share (and read!) now.