Years ago I had an old camera that got the job done, but I’d been eyeing an upgrade to a DSLR for quite some time. I finally made the leap when my best friend was getting married. I really wanted to take some nice photos at the wedding! Plus, I was pregnant with our first and knew the new camera would be an investment in beautiful baby and family photos. I actually walked into Best Buy the morning of my friend’s wedding and said, “That one. The Nikon. I want it.” They said, “you want to see it?” No, I want to buy it! And now! I’m a bridesmaid today! Haha.
Best Buy is the ultimate destination for the latest cameras and camcorders to capture your high-stakes memories. The newest cameras from top brands Nikon, Sony, and Samsung all come with built-in Wi-Fi so you can share amazing photos easily! I partnered with Best Buy to show you these hot cameras in time for capturing your special holiday memories!
Nikon D5300 DSLR with 18-55mm VR Lens
- A DSLR with built-in Wi-Fi so you can capture high quality photos and share them instantly.
- This Nikon D5300 DSLR camera comes with an AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II lens that enables you to capture sharp photos and video footage. Optical image stabilization helps prevent blurring to ensure image clarity.
- Also available in red or gray.
Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera
- A compact system camera with the World’s Fastest Autofocus.
- This Sony Alpha A6000 features a 24.3-megapixel, Exmor APS-C CMOS sensor that makes it easy to shoot scenes in stunning clarity.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you share stored content across devices.
- Also available in White or Silver.
- A digital camera that allows you to shoot, share, and use Android Apps.
- This Samsung Galaxy 2 digital camera’s 16.3-megapixel, 1/2.3″ BSI CMOS sensor allows you to capture sharp images and high-definition video footage.
- The 4.8″ touch screen simplifies operation and built-in Wi-Fi makes sharing stored files easy.
I’ve had my Nikon for about 5 years now. I definitely plan on upgrading very soon! Mine doesn’t have auto-focus video, let alone Wi-Fi capabilities! I’ll likely stick with a Nikon because of the lenses I have, but all of these are wonderful cameras I’d consider!
Check the Best Buy Holiday Gift Center for more great ideas! ‘Tis the #HintingSeason so send the link to your hubby or parents, too 😉 Be sure to never miss a moment with #CamerasatBestBuy.
I have been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. Any opinions are my own.