I was going through really old posts – back to my very first post ever from when we found out we were pregnant with Ryan. While I searching and reminiscing, I found a post I had written about “10 icky symptoms,” haha. Here they are:
1. Discharge 2. Gas and bloating 3. Bleeding gums 4. Constipation
Keep Reading pregnancy symptoms: the GOOD ones
It’s a huge relief to be at 37 weeks and to be considered full term! As of today (this post is really late!) I’m 263 days (94.3%) of the way though with only 17 days to do! Ahhh!!! It’s SO CLOSE I can’t even believe it.
*Many babies have a full head of hair at birth
Keep Reading Pregnancy Week 37: Full Term!!
Alright, I’m not full-term yet, but I’ve reached the point where my doctor won’t do anything to stop labor if it happens. Of course I’d love to make it to my due date, but it takes off some pressure knowing I don’t have to catch labor right away so we can try and prevent it.… if it happens, it happens!
Keep Reading Pregnancy Week 35
42 days to go… 85% of the way through! Baby will be full term in 3 weeks
*Brain still developing, connecting synapses and neurons *He has some surfactant in the lungs (to keep air sacs open) – if he were born now, steroids probably wouldn’t be needed to enhance the lungs *Chunky
Keep Reading Pregnancy Week 34
Liberty Tax Service opens in La Crosse.
La Crosse Tribune (La Crosse, WI) January 18, 2007 Byline: Steve Cahalan Jan. 18 – Tom and Cindy Stellpflug have opened Liberty Tax Service at 1247 La Crosse St. The Holmen, Wis., couple bought a franchise from the income tax preparation firm, which is based in Virginia Beach,
Keep Reading Wordless Wednesday: The Real Answer
This was in my weekly email from babycenter.com and it made me laugh:
• At your baby shower, pretend you understand how the diaper disposal system works. • When installing your car seat, pretend your partner doesn’t seem like an extra from The Planet of the Apes. • Pretend it was the dog who farted. • Pretend that
Keep Reading Let’s Pretend!
8 weeks (56 days) to go!! We’re 80.3% (224 days) of the way through.
*Baby boy is at his peak in activity – after this, he grows too large to move freely in the uterus *At this point, 80% of babies have settled in a head-down position. Most of the remaining 20% do the
Keep Reading Pregnancy Week 32: I’m a Waddler